$9.60 $24.00 You save: 60% ($14.40)
I love being organized! Finally I can collect my needles, machine feet, useful accessories, and just about anything else all together in one place so everything is easily visible. No more rooting through baggies and plastic bins! These sewing kits are also great for taking to class - keep all the accessories you need in one handy place then pop it into your bag on your way to sewing class.
This set includes five different kits:
(1) Fits eight machine needle packs (it fits Schmetz and Klasse brand needles perfectly but the pockets are too small for the thick Organ and Janome needle packs - although these packs will fit nicely in the pockets of the other 4 designs);
(2) Fits six machine feet so you can easily find the foot you need, plus a large pocket for useful items like the screwdriver, bobbin cleaning brush, and spool disks;
(3) Four snap-close pockets to keep all sorts of things like buttons, ribbon, snaps sets, split rings, and they can also be used for different purposes like jewelry or beading supplies;
(4) Two zipper pockets to securely hold small items;
(5) Keep all your pins, needles, safety pins, securely in one spot;
Each kit is made in a single hooping using one color of thread in less than 5,000 stitches and between 6 and 12 color stops. Two options for fastening the kits closed are included - a ribbon with a snap and a snap tab.
8-gauge, 10-gauge, and 12-gauge clear vinyl work best for this project.
This set is identical to the 6x10 version except it is a bit smaller without the built-in snap tabs.
Please note these are machine embroidery in the hoop (ITH) designs, not sewing patterns, and they can only be used with an embroidery machine.